S-10 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys i just got my s-10 and I am gonna go ahead with the whole bag deal I live in a small town with a ton of autozoners, no real originals around here so I am gonna try to do airride on a bit of a budget, air over leaf sounds like the decent price, and cool ride on the front. There is aplace called EAS the deals with advanced kits that offer 3-5 rise time for 1513 bones then all i need is the ass end of my truck set up. I have had four trucks all dropped none with airride tough a little advive would be great thanx I am new to the forum so I don't know Jason he seems to be the airride authority.

·
Registered
878 Posts
3-5 sec. rise time? With my SMC 3/8"s and 1/2" airline mine lifts all the way up in like less than a second... almost hops. I would say call up Jason at suicidedoors.com and talk to him about it. I got my whole front kit, tank, compressors, airline, and switchbox for about the same cost as the Coolride kit that Airride Tech sells...

Oh, and about the air over leaf, I cant really help you cuz I still cant figure out how I wanna bag my back end. :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts