S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
pimpin an 87
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey Im getting for free 2 of the air lift bags with bolt on brackets for the back...they bolt on to the leaf springs and then ur frame(I think).but anyways I was wondering if u can go low with em?if anybody else has em on there truck please post pictures.or if u know where to go for pictures let me know.Im getting them for free so im gonna put em on...there going on a 87.thanks in advance

·
pimpin an 87
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
enominus said:
i think ur gonna have to pull some leafs n also add some drop blocks to get full effect (monoleaf)
Yeah I was planning on it...I was gonna go with 5" blocks and monoleafin and do a notch...Then I should be pretty dam low right?

·
pimpin an 87
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
chevy power said:
4in block is the biggest they make. I will be running a mono until I decide what I want to do with the back.
dude I have 2 friends with 5" blocks,atleast that what they say..I really have no problem with mono leafin cuz i did it on my old nissan and it rode like crap but I dont care about ride quality...

·
Drag it or Park it
502 Posts
i have 5" blocks and the only bad part about them is they ride really bad and make your leaf springs and shock mounts hang really really low and they get cought on a ton of stuff. so to make a long story short, dont get em they suck

·
Good Bye SonomaST
7,149 Posts
me personally i would NEVER monoleaf my truck, i would wait till i could spring the money for at least a 2 link if not a 3link!!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts