S-10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Road Race/Auto X S10
3,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I thought I'd post here since you guys are the ones that have them. What brand do you guys recomend? I heard somthing about a wide band 02 sensor? Any advice. Also where should I place the bung for it. Right at the end of the Y-pipe?

·
Life Start @ 200 shots
419 Posts
Look at autometer phantom type 2"1/16 and you tape it on the left or right side on the purple wire of you O2 sensor.(If you have iton a 96 i don`t know.) (Left or right are not very important. The most important is are close to motor.

But if you have only one at the end of the y tape it on it !!!!!!

Hope that you help

:pimp:

·
Got spray? Got boost? (y)
3,084 Posts
Air fuel gauge is almost worthless. I have one and they are good for telling you if you are too lean a wot. But that is about it. I would get a wideband. I forget the name but someone out there makes one for $350. I was going to get one this winter.

·
Life Start @ 200 shots
419 Posts
What a wideband do ???

·
I Am Canadian!
1,194 Posts
a wideband gives you a very accurate o2 reading!! It is what you use on a dyno to tune your truck!!

·
Blown ex ***
5,710 Posts
96s10 said:
Well I thought I'd post here since you guys are the ones that have them. What brand do you guys recomend? I heard somthing about a wide band 02 sensor? Any advice. Also where should I place the bung for it. Right at the end of the Y-pipe?
why do you want one ?

·
Road Race/Auto X S10
3,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My next mod is an S/C and I need some lower priced stuff for xmas gifts.

·
Life Start @ 200 shots
419 Posts
I have powerdyne kit for sale with headers boost gauges , and pod . The kit are complete and had buy on july 2003. Satin 7psi.

Let me know if you are interest

Later,

·
Road Race/Auto X S10
3,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cool that one looks nice.

Also I'm buying machs ATI kit so no thanks on the powerdyne.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts