S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
ATELOPHOBIC President
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a website that will give me an idea on prices for an air dam a rollpan, and sport mirrors for my truck

·
Medium Pimpin'
2,403 Posts
Ringmaster2011 said:
I'm looking for a website that will give me an idea on prices for an air dam a rollpan, and sport mirrors for my truck
www.sirmichaels.com has the airdam and rollpan, stylingconcepts.com has the mirrors along with about 1 million other places, just open a truckin magazine you will see advertisements out the ying yang for all of those...........

·
Audi Tech
2,485 Posts
think my manual s.s. mirrors were $79 from autobahn. roll pan-factory is like under $30 from a GM place, sir micheals offer great weld in roll pans. i also have a s.s. valance but can't think of the price. pick up a Truckin mag if possible, they seem to have the most ads.

·
bagged after winter
2,721 Posts
Yeah, get the roll pan from GM (36bux) and shop for everything else. Just stay away from AIM, they are difficult to deal with, and they "are slow, and screw you on shipping" -Pewter01

good luck

·
www.AcrophobiA.net
1,325 Posts
depending on what year your truck is a street scene bumper is about 250-300 depending on what you want..that is for the bumper cover/valance combo

1 - 7 of 7 Posts