S-10 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
ATELOPHOBIC President
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a website that will give me an idea on prices for an air dam a rollpan, and sport mirrors for my truck

·
Medium Pimpin'
2,403 Posts
Ringmaster2011 said:
I'm looking for a website that will give me an idea on prices for an air dam a rollpan, and sport mirrors for my truck
www.sirmichaels.com has the airdam and rollpan, stylingconcepts.com has the mirrors along with about 1 million other places, just open a truckin magazine you will see advertisements out the ying yang for all of those...........

·
Audi Tech
2,487 Posts
think my manual s.s. mirrors were $79 from autobahn. roll pan-factory is like under $30 from a GM place, sir micheals offer great weld in roll pans. i also have a s.s. valance but can't think of the price. pick up a Truckin mag if possible, they seem to have the most ads.

·
www.AcrophobiA.net
1,325 Posts
depending on what year your truck is a street scene bumper is about 250-300 depending on what you want..that is for the bumper cover/valance combo

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.