S-10 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering what the best bag kit is?? Here's what im lookin 4, 4-LINK, 3.8" FBSS Electric Valves and everything else!!!!!

What are your opinions???

·
no fat GUYS, truck will scrape
626 Posts
If your looking for a kit, your best bet is the Easy Street. One kit comes with bags and brackets and 4-link as well as hardware, and then you can get an air management kit that has your tank and valves, etc. For practicality, Easy Street is good because you don't have to worry about fabbing anything and you don't have to worry about relocating the gas tank..... their 4-link is designed to work around the gas tank. You can get the fbss by buying eight valves instead of four in a kit. Their pricing is reasonable too. The only thing you have to consider is whether you want a bolt-on or you want to weld. If you wanna do it yourself and you can't weld, the Easy Street Kit is the answer for you. I have heard that bolt-on is reliable, but it all depends on personal preference. I am going weld-in myself, but that's just my preference. You can check out their website at http://www.airliftcompany.com/easystreet/indexeasy.htm If your looking to play around a bit for maximum drop (like myself) then you might want to mix and match a bit. A lot of people don't like the idea of mixing and matching, and it does cost a bit more money, but you can get the best of all worlds to accomplish the look that you want.
Hope this helps!! :thumbup: :D

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fellow CANADIAN helping me out ,BY the way where did you order your stuff through and approx. how much are you paying. YOu can E-mail it to me if ya want.

PS: Im from Niagara Falls

[email protected]

Thank You

·
The Researcher
610 Posts
Canadian Eh

So am I lol. I can get even better pricing for my Canadian friends on Air Lift. Let me know. We are located in scarborough.

·
626 Posts
YOU AGAIN!!!!!!!! I was happy to see you again after so long, but now it's getting to be a little too much........................
:bah:

J/K Jeff......... ;) :D

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
Re: this is where my friends and I shop

xtremer-pxl said:
i was thinking about buying a few things from them. can the custom paint an air tank (or three :D ) with mighty mouse on there? and could they do some custom cutting of him too (or maybe his name on a few things)?:thumbup:

·
626 Posts
Hey, they're the guys that have the dragging blocks........... SWEET!!!!! :thumbup: :D

·
little pink pink
5,036 Posts
Re: Re: this is where my friends and I shop

MightyMouseJ5 said:

i was thinking about buying a few things from them. can the custom paint an air tank (or three :D ) with mighty mouse on there? and could they do some custom cutting of him too (or maybe his name on a few things)?:thumbup:
I am not sure..but that custom painted tank that they show is the tank that dustro94s10 has...

·
plastih8r
856 Posts
Re: Re: this is where my friends and I shop

MightyMouseJ5 said:

well either email him or i will talk to him tonight about the MM on the tank.....

[email protected]

or post on his chatboard and he will answer there

·
626 Posts
sorry it's a 3-link............ my bad:eek:

·
Dis Member
87 Posts
Well...

If you're looking for a bolt on type kit, i'd contact Air Ride Technoligies or Air Lift Company.
Air Ride has a 4 link on their kits i believe and Air Lift runs a 3 link, if your looking for speed i'd consider the airlift kit.

I have neither but i'm just going by what i hear from talking to people and reps

·
626 Posts
what you've heard is right......... Easy Street is part of AirLift Company.:thumbup: :D

·
The Researcher
610 Posts
Easy Street by Airlift

That is how they advertise it lol.

Myself, I prefer the Air Ride Technologies front kit. And I feel the bolt on kits make swiss cheese of your frame.

That being said and my opinion. I'm an authorized dealer for both companies and can give pricing for anyone interested.

Greg, I sent you an e mail, did you want the price including installation?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts