S-10 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How bad can the AIM spindles really be, I mean they can't make trashy spindles can they? wouldn't they get hardcore lawsuits if they broke?

·
Teh S10Forum Hawk
14,000 Posts
imo... and probly everyone elses opinion.... dont mess with AIM... go with the belltech spindles,

i heard aim spindles are really thin and not made as well... while my belltechs are 100x stronger and thicker then my stock spindles....

btw how much do aim spindles go for?

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
I run Ground Force and they have been very reliable. No
problems mounting etc. That J.C. price of 139.... is a good
price for Belltechs. Belltech knows their business when it
comes to lowering..

·
EX-Minitrucker
3,978 Posts
I have belltech and i got them from summitracing cause of the free shipping and my friend got AIM and when put side by side both spindles are identical. same width and design, same thickness and everything. No problems with them yet and they have been in 2 different trucks so far. if you can get them cheaper than $139.99 with shipping go for it cause they're not any different than belltech or DJM, i've seen all 3 of them and they're all pretty much the same.

·
truckin
101 Posts
DimeTime said:
I have AIM spindles, they are not too bad. They are a little thicker than stock, but if I were to buy more I would get Belltech. On the other hand their coils suck, 3" drop springs gave me almost an 1"
Hey;

Did you truck come with the ZQ8 suspension?

·
truckin
101 Posts
Hey Idiom is that pic of your truck photoshopped? what size tires on that pic? very nice.
Unfortunately yes, its photochopped. That is what I would like my truck to look like when I am done. Those rims would be about 20" I would say if I had to guess, but they are completely fictional. :(

·
Banned
6,652 Posts
I have AIM spindles and have had belltech spindles.

IMO, not worth the money to get the belltechs. (Though Belltech's instructions were better).

1 - 18 of 18 Posts