S-10 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
**** YOU
18,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my front fill or dump valve wont work.. they wont make any kind of noise.. i ran a direct wire to the battery off my valve n still nothing.. what does this mean? im supposed to be at school right now and then work at 1130 so i needa figure this out! im sure theres prolly threads but i figure id post this while looking.. i dont know what to do about this.. never had any problems with this before.. im pretty sure there not frozen seeing its 72 degrees outside right now..

·
They took our jorbs.
3,797 Posts
uhm... well their either dead, or you got a bunch of poop in your valves. Pull them apart and look at them see if you got a bunch of crap.

Edit, you said you ran a wire from your battery, but did you check the valves ground?

·
**** YOU
18,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Heathd said:
uhm... well their either dead, or you got a bunch of poop in your valves. Pull them apart and look at them see if you got a bunch of crap.

Edit, you said you ran a wire from your battery, but did you check the valves ground?

i looked at the ground and it looks like it did before.. ground right to the frame by the valves.. ill try a different ground.. then ill pull my valves apart n look at em

·
**** YOU
18,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yesssssssss it was only a bad ground.. i just remembered.. i changed my ground from the frame to somewehre inside the cab n i changed my cd player yesterday n i musta messed with something but i ground it back to the frame an it popped back up! thanks! gotta clean it all up n o to school! later.. thanks everyone!

·
They took our jorbs.
3,797 Posts
glad to hear its working for you, nothing more frustrating then not being able to get it up....

·
Hola Bitches
4,858 Posts
cool ...bet you were scared shit for a min..lol

·
Disturbed Image Trucks
6,636 Posts
Somehting like that happened to me once. The only difference is my truck was stuck on the ground at work in 5 degree weather. My Cd player wouldn't work either. It was jsut a stupid power wire that was common between the switchbox and the CD player in my engine bay. It got stuck between the front fender and wheel well and the tire cause it to short out.

·
Still 2 High
7,539 Posts
Something like that happened to me last year, but it was the rear valves, I think just the rr fill. I spent hours trying to figure it out, and it was a bad ground :( The self tapping screw I used for the ground came loose. I felt like such an ass.

·
**** YOU
18,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah it sucked cause my mom was bitchin at me cause i was gonna be late for school n i waslike ahh damnt! then my day got a lil worse when i left my hosue for school.. this constable that lives on my corner and some other one was sittin at a corner and i was bout to pull outta my neighborhood n he starts bcakin out so i slow down n he starts driving.. slow so he pulls over n waves me to go by so i drive by n then he speed up behind me n pulls me over im like wtf did i do.. so hes like the reason i pulled you over was cause ur taillight was out( he couldnt have known that till i started slowing down when he turned his lights on cause i was behind him.. so hes like license n regisratoion n like i give it to him n i tell him the socket is broke for the light n i ordered a new one n he walks back to his car n whatever n comes back n says do you know that guy? n i say yeah he lives on my corner.. murphy.. he says yeah.. n he says do you have police horns on this? i said i have train horns.. he said let me hear em so i hold em for a few seconds n he jumps LOL.. then he says yeah well my wife said you honked at her then started drivin like a crazy man.. i said WHAT? i said when was this? he said about a week ago.. i waslike um i probably honked at her but i wasnt driving like a crazy man.. he said well thats what she said then he went n talked to the other dude n he waslike well since murphy is here to vouche(sp?) for you im gonna let you go but if i get any reports or anyhting from you i have 2 years to throw your ass in jail... i said ok n then he said oh and your back end is to low.. so i raised it up n he said you better keep it there.. then he said have a nice day n i drove off..

·
They took our jorbs.
3,797 Posts
Wicked Mayhem said:
yeah it sucked cause my mom was bitchin at me cause i was gonna be late for school n i waslike ahh damnt! then my day got a lil worse when i left my hosue for school.. this constable that lives on my corner and some other one was sittin at a corner and i was bout to pull outta my neighborhood n he starts bcakin out so i slow down n he starts driving.. slow so he pulls over n waves me to go by so i drive by n then he speed up behind me n pulls me over im like wtf did i do.. so hes like the reason i pulled you over was cause ur taillight was out( he couldnt have known that till i started slowing down when he turned his lights on cause i was behind him.. so hes like license n regisratoion n like i give it to him n i tell him the socket is broke for the light n i ordered a new one n he walks back to his car n whatever n comes back n says do you know that guy? n i say yeah he lives on my corner.. murphy.. he says yeah.. n he says do you have police horns on this? i said i have train horns.. he said let me hear em so i hold em for a few seconds n he jumps LOL.. then he says yeah well my wife said you honked at her then started drivin like a crazy man.. i said WHAT? i said when was this? he said about a week ago.. i waslike um i probably honked at her but i wasnt driving like a crazy man.. he said well thats what she said then he went n talked to the other dude n he waslike well since murphy is here to vouche(sp?) for you im gonna let you go but if i get any reports or anyhting from you i have 2 years to throw your ass in jail... i said ok n then he said oh and your back end is to low.. so i raised it up n he said you better keep it there.. then he said have a nice day n i drove off..
cop sounds like a real ass

1 - 14 of 14 Posts