S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my parrall four link installed the bars are welded and thr pinion angle is set I mounted my bags to the back of the axle and Im about to run a piece of tubing from notch to notch to mount my bags on and I realize something where the HELL am I going to put the panhard bar. There is no room run it because my bags are partialy in the way.

right now it is the kind that bolts to the rear end but Im wondering can I just weld it to the top of the pumkin or is something I can do so I dont have to scrape the behind the axle mounts I made

Sorry I dont have a camera to take a pic or I would

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
Couldn't u put a watts link type thing in it.

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys I might get my rear done now and then all I have to do is wire the valves YIPPIEE I will get to drive my truck again after it sitting for at least a month or longer its been so long I can't remember

it might help if reassembled the interior to or at least put the seats in it hehe

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
watts wouldnt work with behind axle bags

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
tuckinrim said:
watts wouldnt work with behind axle bags
Why not. Seems like it wouldn't work with over the axel more than behind the axel.

·
Banned
1,458 Posts
icerain said:

right now it is the kind that bolts to the rear end but Im wondering can I just weld it to the top of the pumkin or is something I can do so I dont have to scrape the behind the axle mounts I made
Don't weld to the pumkin it is cast. There is room but it will be tight it can go back on alittle bit of an angle you want it as level and as long as poss. at ride hight.

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
Why not. Seems like it wouldn't work with over the axel more than behind the axel.
A watts link is designed to be behind the axle, so it would work better with bags over the axle, or in a lever type setup, or coilovers behind the axle, because they are smaller in diameter.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts