S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
run and tell that
7,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heres some pics of the truck, started baggin it September 8th, 2005, and I just got it all buttoned up and on the road today!!!

Let me know what you think guys, will have more pics when I get some daylight out on Wednesday.

Attachments

·
run and tell that
7,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Heres the setup:

Front....

Firestone 2600's up front
ART CoolRide lower control arms
1/2 Line
SMC 1/2" Valves up Front

Rear....

ART RoadGrater
GC 450 valves
1/2" line
8 Gallon Tank
Puma 1 HP compressor (same as DC7000)
SR80 solenoid
Square D Pressure switch

Management.....

Custome made switch panel into factore console with Front up/down, front pancake, and side to side.
Rear is just up/down
Easystreet 200 PSI guages installed where a/c heater controls were
AC and heater controls moved to glovebox

Lovin it so far.......hope i have no problems.

·
run and tell that
7,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
s10nospeed said:
da switches look a lil hard to get at, but it looks to be a quality job. Keep it up. :tup:

At first I thought they may be a little hard to get at too, but actually theyre not. I really didnt want a switchbox, I wanted to keep everything looking as "stock" as possible. I am not aiming for a show truck or anything, just a nice summer ride to drag a little.
I was aiming for the "stock" look on everything as much as I could. Thats why you will never see any street scene (or any other aftermarket) mirrors on it, no crazy paint job, no tweed or painted interior, etc.......

I am however gettin my 18's hopefully by the end of the week (ordered them last week) and then puttin my tonneau cover on it once its painted, then it should be done.

·
run and tell that
7,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
96 Dime said:
Why was it in the garage for 7 months?!

Winter?

Thats insane, couldn't imagine not driving my truck for 7 days, let alone 7 months..

Thats how long the bag project took. I was only getting a few hours a week to work on it (and I have never bagged a truck before) so it was taking forever.....

not to mention I work 60 hours a week, have a 14 month old son to take care of, and then squeezing in my beer drinking time and house/yard maitenance........then I took about a 3 month break and didnt touch it at all.

And it was VERY HARD at first not driving my truck for 7 months, but I love my new 2003 Explorer too, so that made it easier.

·
FloridaTruckScene.com
5,190 Posts
slammed isuzu said:
Thats how long the bag project took. I was only getting a few hours a week to work on it (and I have never bagged a truck before) so it was taking forever.....

not to mention I work 60 hours a week, have a 14 month old son to take care of, and then squeezing in my beer drinking time and house/yard maitenance........then I took about a 3 month break and didnt touch it at all.

And it was VERY HARD at first not driving my truck for 7 months, but I love my new 2003 Explorer too, so that made it easier.
oh alright, i see i see.. nice job tho

·
VVVthat thing is deadVVV
4,185 Posts
now that its nice out i am sooo itching to drive my truck. its been out for almost as long as yours man. looks good and have fun with it!

1 - 20 of 67 Posts