S-10 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
soLoRed
895 Posts
ya but pay 4000-5000$ for 1 sub lol.... and the cone is goin to ahve to be think titanium ahahh but still amamzin looking

-db

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SL1Pn'85 said:
ya but pay 4000-5000$ for 1 sub lol.... and the cone is goin to ahve to be think titanium ahahh but still amamzin looking

-db
yeah, and just imagine the power needed to run it. That and you'd need a van or walk through with a 20 or 30 cubit foot box. Imagine body panel flex

·
black culture thief?!
1,702 Posts
whats wrong with rampage subs?

·
black culture thief?!
1,702 Posts
I've owned two of them and they were better than the $24.00 a piece receipt led you to expect. In fact one day soon when I am good and bored I am boing to build a nice 2 cu ft ported box tuned to 30-33 hz to see what one is capable of doing with 600 watts. I expect to smell burnt voice coil and it promises to be fun! You're probably right I am an idiot. Oh well...

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
truckramrod said:
whats wrong with rampage subs?
What i meant was it would dwarf it in comparison. The bahrama was made to be a big sub, and rampage are smaller.

·
Registered Slacker
3,439 Posts
that thing looks like a peice of the a-bomb lol dayum that thing is massive..i was like, what the hell is this?

·
Registered Slacker
3,439 Posts
i guess this is what the subs of the future are gonna look like then? fcukin 16 cubic feet of displacement..damn imagine that in ur truck.

wen that comes out..we'll see owned writen on everybodys subs. heh

1 - 16 of 16 Posts