S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Panda s10 driving mofo.
1,592 Posts
dude...heres some advice...don't do it. 1st gen, 2nd gen, doesnt matter. it looks like shit.

·
4x4 v6 blazer
7,521 Posts
On a show truck, no. On my daily driver 4x4 they ok but about the only plus to them is you can leave the window cracked and not worry about if it rains. As far as driving with them cracked it makes it louder than shit.

As soon as photo bucket quits acting up I'll try to post a pic of my blazer

·
4x4 v6 blazer
7,521 Posts

·
damned 4banger
5,742 Posts
ya on 4x4s or daily drivers there ok but not on a minitruck
so an s10 isnt a minitruck til its not driven every day? and not a show vehicle? what the ****? so you are telling me, my s10, which is driven every day is NOT a minitruck? wow... that is news to me..

thanks for the info :tup::flame: :stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke

·
Panda s10 driving mofo.
1,592 Posts
i don't think the comment was meant like that guys. no need to over react.

·
51,327 Posts
i love my ventvisors, they don't stick out that bad, and they work damn good for being able to keep your windows cracked in the summer, but hey, if me having them on is one step further from people considering me to be a minitrucker, then so be it...wooo

·
4x4 v6 blazer
7,521 Posts
Keep digging that hole bud, I can remember a time when it wasn't uncommon that a few lifted 4x4s were in minitruckn mag. I might agree with you that 99% of the mini scene is lowered and bagged but don't toss out the rest of us. I'd still be in a lowered truck if it wasn't for the fact I got tired of them and decided to play with a 4x4 for a change.

Besides all but the 4x vs 2x there prolly aint a lot different from our trucks modification wise. My interior is smoothed and painted, I've got clears, and plan on shaving the body after my motor work and I start paint.

·
damned 4banger
5,742 Posts
honestly, do they make a more squared, or sharper angled visors would look better on first gens, than the normal ones you see..

1 - 20 of 36 Posts