S-10 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
all last week and this past weekend im running the delco 41-908 plugs in my truck the platinum ones that are oem

these piles of crap blow the electrodes out completely plus one of them completely blows apart :uhoh: ...needless to say ive changed to the regular no platinum bosch plugs with a little bit colder heat range gapped at 0.040 instaed of the stock 0.060 ....huge difference:thumbup: espically when 2nd gear hits and it really starts to pull ....cant wait to see what happens when i add my new parts :evilg:

·
Registered
19 Posts
re: delco sucks ass

:thumbup: I've got 41-948 Delcos in my truck. What's the part number for those Bosch plugs? I found an NGK copper plug that crosses to mine. Will that work, ya think?

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
Okay, wait......I have the platinum +4's, but if I switched to a .040 gap regular tipped platinum it would be a big difference?? I need to get some 8 mm wires too........bah, this truck is just taking money from me left and right, its all I spend money on anymore.....I want it faster, better looking, more reliable, and pimp as hell...so whatever....

I never knew a spark plug gapping would make a difference, I alwasy threw them in gapped at what the factory told me to gap it

Caleb

1 - 3 of 3 Posts