S-10 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if anyone has seen someone who replaced all their stock gauges with digital ones. The MPH and Tach, the Oil, Water Temp, Voltage, Fuel gauges all replaced with digital. If not, what do you think it will look like? Gay, neat, or just plain wierd?

·
Aye! Sea Turtles
378 Posts
Depends on how good of a job you do. They will never look they same, so you have to go your own way with how they are positioned.

·
Farmers Fancy
46 Posts
a friend of mine who owns blazin auto in greencastl pa did this in his one off truck compltley built a whole new dash and all and put in all digital guages in a custom plate he made and then covered it with a two way mirror so when the truck is off you just see your reflection but when it is on you see the read outs his truck is very nice he does spl contest in it to up and down the east coast wish i had a pick would post. later

·
Super Moderator
4,755 Posts
You got to get pictures of that man................

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I already found the gauges. To get everything I want, it will run me about $400-$500. Its all good though, then I will know exactly how fast I was going the next time a cop pulls me over :)

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh yea, I just checked out the dakota digital website, they have some pretty phat shit, especially that flame custom gauge pod. Only problem is I don't know if it will fit my truck :(. I have a 98 and their pods only go up to 94 :(. I also dont want to have to measure all that shit (mainly because I dont know what to measure, so if ya know, please let me know). Still some tight shit.

·
Farmers Fancy
46 Posts
hey guys just thought i would let you know that i will try to get those pics soon he closes at 7 and i usually barley squeak in there before he closes

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
kburd, cant wait till ya get those pics. Sounds pretty damn awsome.

EyePoppin, true, but some of those gauge pods would be impossible to fit in my dash. I could send my dash and all that in to them to get a custom one made, but I might just buy a universal one.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts