S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 340 Posts

·
finally runs!
3,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well finally im starting one of these things

went through my computer and cant find the old pics...

so in that case on with the new

we will start with the lq4 based motor from cali

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,755 Posts
get you a photobucket account, its free and they provide img code to copy and paste directly. Makes it easy to post big pics!

·
Need LSx swap.....
4,300 Posts
looks good. definitely get photobucket or something, its easy to post pics that way.

maybe this can be something we go over at hookerfest '13.
lol...i have a feeling there would be little truck talk at hookerfest

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
sweet!!!! thats the best decision ive made so far is to delete AC and get the Heat only box! how are you liking the fitment on those long tubes, how long did it take for them to ship out?

·
finally runs!
3,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
they fit tiiiiiiiight for sure, so close to that front pinch weld up front. the tranny is currently snug up against the floor, got to figure that out (auto cab)

and the clutch kit came from who i bought the trans setup from... (tiresmokinv8)

thanks guys

·
Dreaming of Turbos....
3,796 Posts
Looking sick man! And about time you made a thread, damn I think my 91yo grandpa could have made a thread faster. Im down with hookfest at my place. Girl Im seeing wouldn't like it very much so we'd have to keep the hooker part on the DL. Haha. Would be nice to have a bunch of lsx swapped s10s going down my street and parked in the drive.

·
Dreaming of Turbos....
3,796 Posts
Hahaha you Floridians cant handle Ohio.

1 - 20 of 340 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.