S-10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When taxes come back i will have about $1600 but $200 of it is going for somthing else(girlfriend), but i wanna pimp out my s-10 a little. What do you all think i should do? Im already gonna get two 10" subs, and i have porsche bucket seats that im gonna put in. i gotta buy the subs and an amp so i will have about $1000-1200 depends on if the guy will still sell me the stuff for cheap. Im thinkin about finding some used 17" rims and tires then lowering the truck a few inches. I want this thing to be pimpin like off the hook. What other things should i do? I dont have much money to spend but maybe if some one knows were i can get some cheap shit for my truck then it will be nice.

Peace,
Wil

·
Registered
193 Posts
Pics of your truck would help. But for a general idea, buy the biggest item you can afford (i.e. paint, wheels, etc).

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will have pics of my truck tommrrow i just got home from the g/f's house its dark and snowing. tommrrow

Peace,
Wil

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
poop on that

Bag ya truck on stock rims i wish i would of did that before i did all my other shit

·
Self Portrait
1,632 Posts
Yea...lower your truck BEFORE you get rims...... Having to buy new rims because they won't tuck (But the guy that sold them to me said they would tuck) sucks.

·
Registered
45 Posts
rhenry01 said:
Yea...lower your truck BEFORE you get rims...... Having to buy new rims because they won't tuck (But the guy that sold them to me said they would tuck) sucks.
is it possible to get some of the inner ( not sure of what i should call it so im gonna call it hub) grinded down perfectly flat some so the rims would go in more and you could tuck?

other than that i think you should buy some wheels and tires used (700-800) and then spend a what you have left over and get a nice drop. will definately make it pimp.

·
dubdS10
1,275 Posts
Save up more or buy a full bag kit for it...pics of it would be nice. If you don't want bags then a 3/4 or 4/5 drop with some nice 17" rims would be great. Rims and drop ALWAYS improve a truck.

Nate

1 - 11 of 11 Posts