S-10 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
drooooooooooooooooooool... i want one soooooooooooooooooooooooo bad! i am trying to locat a 69 camaro to restore.:thumbup: :evilg:

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
z28's dad has a 69 yenko camero 427 completely mint, he's my best friend so i know all that stuff

·
2,186 Posts
y2kblkxtreme said:
z28's dad has a 69 yenko camero 427 completely mint, he's my best friend so i know all that stuff
ooooooooooooooooooh... yeanko, i would love one in daytona yellow with the tuxedo black accent stripes!:thumbup: :evilg:

·
Registered
214 Posts
It's okay, for a stock car...

Let's see it with a few mods. :D

-Chris

·
2,186 Posts
:eek: thats some sweet lookin schiznit right there, i am gonna go change my pants now! LMAO!:thumbup:

·
2,186 Posts
Chrisbequick said:
It's okay, for a stock car...

Let's see it with a few mods. :D

-Chris
hey, where is the pic?!?!?!:eek: :confused: it was here when i posted before.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Yeah but its a rag top:mad: . Crappy drag. Give me the hard top. Black exterior on black interior.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no offense dude... BUT WHO THE HELL WOULD PUT MODS ON A CAR that is worth over $90,000 bucks? that means the value goes down..... o_O the only mod that car has seen is a 4:56 rear and hooker headers. u want mods? u will see my grad project 67 nova SS.... lol can u say 10 seconds in the quarter with over 130MPH? i sure as hell can...

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
YEah sure 10 seconds, you wish brandon, your dad will have you in the nines before that thing leaves the shop

·
2,186 Posts
Z28>Xtreme said:
no offense dude... BUT WHO THE HELL WOULD PUT MODS ON A CAR that is worth over $90,000 bucks? that means the value goes down..... o_O the only mod that car has seen is a 4:56 rear and hooker headers. u want mods? u will see my grad project 67 nova SS.... lol can u say 10 seconds in the quarter with over 130MPH? i sure as hell can...
i believe he was talking about the 2002 at the top.

·
Registered
214 Posts

·
2,186 Posts
Chrisbequick said:

Sorry, stud. I took the pic down to use in my post about my car. :)

I didn't mean to confuse you. You can still see the pic here: http://www.s10forum.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3351

Yes, I was talking about the '02 ragtop. What other car would I be talking about?

-Chris
i think he thought you were talking about the ynko camaro. it is hella rare and worth a ton of money with matching numbers.:thumbup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts