S-10 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up this 10 yesterday REAL CHEAP,owner's father told me it was a 4 banger but when I got there (90 mile ride) opened the hood and holy crap it's a sixer.
80K miles no snow ever,wow luck is good.a little paint and I'll be having fun and not putting gas in it like my Z car.gas in NY is $3.10 for regular which blows......

Attachments

·
Registered
774 Posts
thats a steal! whats the plans?

·
no more S10
17,421 Posts
Truck looks great, yeah that is a nice starting point. It's got a perfect stance and the hood makes it look mean too.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
by the time all trading was said and done the final cost was only $1500.was going to turn it into an autcross V8 vehicle.My Iroc I sold was an all original except Kenwood sound ,it had original 5.7 and T-tops.I will miss it but the gas mileage was crazy stupid,gas station to gas station.attached is a pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,344 Posts
yah nice stance.
whats the drop on that?
and those 17s?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
4 inch in rear and only 2 inch drop in front. don't really know how it's gunna handle here with some of the speed bumps.wheels are 17's and no tire rub as of yet.american racing 17 x 8. Has typical headliner sag. truck had huge stereo system in it but no head unit was supplied.still has some speakers but haven't gone through it yet.More later

·
murse
13,200 Posts
looks good man. it is a very good starting point. keep us updated!

·
What?
1,831 Posts
boaterbob72 said:
by the time all trading was said and done the final cost was only $1500.was going to turn it into an autcross V8 vehicle.My Iroc I sold was an all original except Kenwood sound ,it had original 5.7 and T-tops.I will miss it but the gas mileage was crazy stupid,gas station to gas station.attached is a pic.
Haha, I thought you meant a Datsun/Nissan Z car. But that was a nice lookin IROC.

Clean truck btw.

·
has no indigoblue2kdime.
904 Posts
cwd240z said:
Haha, I thought you meant a Datsun/Nissan Z car. But that was a nice lookin IROC.

Clean truck btw.
precisely.
i love the 1st gen... cant believe you got it for 1500$... im jealous

1 - 17 of 17 Posts