S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and Jason were just talking and we think we should really get a meet where EVERYONE is there. And i mean everyone. If it needs to be a month from now so everyone can give notice to get off of work thats cool but we nned to do this soon to get shit laid out and get shit organized. We have been beating around the bush about this and it needs to get done. we nned to discuss club dues, stickers, and what ever else that needs to be discussed. So everyone needs to state what day of the week is good for you. Any saturday or monday night is good for me. we need to set this up.

·
Registered
876 Posts
yea, we need to quit dragging our assez here and get a meet with everyone together, so we can get some shit lined out. like how many stickers, what everyone wants and chit like that. i'm a vailable most any weekend
:twak:

·
Registered
137 Posts
I'm usually free every sunday and monday and saturday evening.

·
Registered
876 Posts
ya, works for me. now everyone has 2 week notice to get this day off, and be there. we need to figure out who wants what sticker wise so we can be representing. l8r

·
Soon to be bagged
128 Posts
im straight with that but october 5th is on a sunday not saturday

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea october 5th is on a sunday. The 4th is on a saturday and it is my girls homecoming and you know what that means! How about the 11th? Or maybe the 6th? Sorry guys.

·
Registered
381 Posts
i dont think ill be able to with my g/f's homecoming on the 5th weekend not sure on what day, then i might be going to houston the following weekend like the 10th so i dont know

·
Soon to be bagged
128 Posts
monday october 6th is straight, but i don't get outa class till 5:15 and we can have the meeting in decatur somewhere.... but im out peace

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
so id say october 6th at 6:30? I dont get outta work until 5 and then i gotta shower and head over there.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I'm probably cool with the 6th. Yeah lets get a place to have it at. Doesn't matter to me.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
dont amtter to me but i would probably have to follow brad or Matt over there since i have been there only once and that was the first meet probably baout 6 months ago.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts