S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off I am looking for a windshield strip, black, kinda like this one for my 98 isuzu hombre.

Is there any places online where I can order this, I live in Des Moines Iowa, so there aren't many places to go shopping for this stuff at...

Then I am also looking for a set of clear headlights for my isuzu...I have NEVER seen any of these, and I think they will look better clear, rather than orangish..with the clear taillights.

Thanks, and glad to be here.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's not mine :) I just want that windshield strip..i cant find it anywhere...

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anything for the clear headlights? Are they off another make of a vehicle? ... or will I just never find them...

·
Registered
4,669 Posts
i dont know what you mean by strip but i might know what your thinking of go to Edecals.com they have it there i think sorry about the comment before i really like your ride nice and clean:D

·
A Constant Work in Progress
1,088 Posts
yeah...you should be able to get that done at any tint shop....as far as the lights go.....there is a thread somewhere on here that talks about how to take the orange reflector out of the headlight...there are a couple of guys here that have done that with their GMC headlights....i would also like to point out (if ya don't have em yet, and i really don't have room to talk) that new mirrors make a big difference in the apperance....welcome aboard and enjoy your stay here at s10forum....late

1 - 8 of 8 Posts