S-10 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was running 18x9.5 C5 Vette wheels around (4 rear wheels).
THE OLD:

It was nice, but had to try something new.

Now running some SSR GT2H wheels in 19 x 10 all around. Genuine forged 2 piece wheels. Weigh 20 lbs on the dot. They are a +25 offset. I still run a 1.25" spacer, but its a much better fit. They really fill out the wheel well perfect. Im running 255/40 tires in front and 285/35 in the back, Kumho Ecsta SPTs. BellTech 2/2 drop.

THE NEW:

Other than the drop and wheels, not too much done. HID's in for highs and lows, some nightshades here and there... Stereo stuff. B&M shifter. I have a pair of black suede Corbeau LG1 seats that will go in when I get the chance.

Its a kinda rare 01 Blazer X with a 5 speed manual. Only 48K on her now.

I picked up an LS1 block and crank the other day from an 01 Vette. That will be the next step.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I like my new wheels alot better but I like the photos I took with the old wheels alot more!!! Trust me, in person the new ones are WAAY hotter.

·
xtremefour
1,806 Posts
Those look nice, I wish I would have gotten a blazer X instead of my truck.

What did you do with the vette rims? Selling them?

Matt

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nope. They dont use center caps. Kind of a racer thing I guess. Most road courses dont allow center caps (because of the potential for them to leave the wheel at great velocity).

I took these pics a while ago, like the day I put em on. I have since sprayed the hubs with satin black caliper paint to make them like nicer. Much improved.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I DOESNT rub with the 255 tire. There was juuuust a hint with the old vette setup and 275's up front.

·
Gaaoooooo
13,572 Posts
Those look really nice, I like them better than the C5's.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts