S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Some Day
5,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just a couple. My digital camera is fugged up and wont turn on? so this is all I have. The fronts been bagged for like 3 weeks now. I need to get low pros because I am still a good 2-3 inches from laying out with the stock tires.. Also back should be comming along within the next week or two.

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
Looks good. No need for lo pros just cut what ever the tire is hitting. hehe

·
Some Day
5,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey thanks

thanks ya I am thinking about it... But I dont have a welder and to lay out I'd have to modify the firewall and all that and thats just too much work for me right now haha...

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
What size tires are on there now? I think stock tires are 205/75/15 which yep u are going to have to tub the firewall. Are u going to get a 50 series tire or u going to have some more side wall like a 60 or 65? I have 70 series.

·
Some Day
5,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha

I got two used ones I am getting put on still a good bit of tread got them for 8 bucks for both... there 205/60/15 supposivly getting 4 more!!

·
Some Day
5,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
and ya

on there now are the 205/75/15 leaving the rear tires on until my welding man welds on the notches that way when it comes time it will still lay out on 20's gonna leave room for 22's tho. (but planning 20's)

·
Dime Dragger
438 Posts
looks good don looks even better in person :finger: keep up the good work...:dunce: we ganna do mine soon lol wear a big coat its gettin cold out lol

·
no more S10
17,421 Posts
Wow! That trucks awsome. Don't say it, much, but that's beautiful! How much of a drop did you have before you bagged the front?
Heh, it even looks good with the alloys. Way to go!

·
Registered
10 Posts
how did u get ur headlights clear like that did u buy them or did u clear the amber lens out ur self

·
Some Day
5,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey

what?? Im kinda confused if your saying it looks good well thanks!!! before it was like a 3.5/5 the springs on there were not the correct drop so thats what it ended up at.... still 5 inch drop in the rear

·
Some Day
5,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
cleared them myself...... I took a hammer and flat head screw driver and chipped out the amber piece and let it come out through the hole where the light goes in.... it sucks tho cause the inside of the lens is messed up now.... so I suggest heating up the headlight so the glue loosens and you can pull them apart... and just take out the whole amber piece and reglue and seal them back together. You cant buy them like this unless someone did them to them themselves

·
gumby green
3,478 Posts
dayum, my truck is going to look exactly like that when im done, should be cool, looks good!

·
gumby green
3,478 Posts
here are a couple good ones off of your album.. :burnout:

·
~~~~
23,957 Posts
Man where do I know that truck from hmmmm..... :D Loogs good man!

·
Some Day
5,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hey

hey thanks doug! did you take your truck to beatty yet?? he told me to call him back this comming monday? When he does your notch are you gonna be able to take the bed off there?? He told me I couldnt. so I am gonna have to get my truck towed there and back.....

1 - 20 of 27 Posts