Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
another.....

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know it's not bagged or layin frame or anything, but what do you think? Any suggestions for future mods?

Thanks,

Eric

·
I hate everyone
4,628 Posts
I like it.. i'm digging the grill and the hood... looks really clean....

maybe paint your door handles... thats really the only exterior mod I can see worth doing.. unless your shaving it...

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
nope, not shaving them yet. Although i think i will later down the road. The paint is just too nice to go and mess up the doors right now, plus i am a full time student at University of Washington, so much of my money goes towards tuition. What you think about the mirrors, would they look better painted?

·
Park Avenue on DUBS
266 Posts
i think the nirrors would look good painted, but if you do the mirrors you might as well do the door handles as well

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ya, good point. I also have a Street Scene bumper cover/ front valance that just needs paint before i put it on. I think it is the 4th gen one (the one with one fog light hole, and then a little rounded traingle cut out next to it, it also steps up in the center). I did a test fit on it yesterday and it looked sweet. Maybe i will get the mirrors and the door handles painted at the same time.

·
True Ambition
3,527 Posts
paint the mirrors :) and door handles do the roll pan as well those would all look great and should your budget....or leave it the way it is and be proud...looks good! :)

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
looks nice, love the color.... i'd go with what the others have said and maybe another inch down in the back

1 - 11 of 11 Posts