Dain Bramaged Member
1,583 Posts
what's up with....

THAT GRANDPA CAP??????

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Southern,

Remove the topper, tint the window, take the front license plate holder off, get some clears and rims and you will be all set.

·
Banned
6,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Topper is already off - gonna have the bed coated and the truck repainted next spring.

Will take front license plate holder off tonite.

Will check into window tint especially now.

Suggestions for rims?

·
Moving Violationz NE Member
354 Posts
H ehad the cap on it so he had aplace to smoke his pipe with me. didn;t you know that

·
Banned
6,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Plans are for rear clears, updated front grille (to the much nicer, later 97? blazer), ram air hood, replainted the same color green, and with white flames, and a 2-2 drop,

hopefully all before next show season. Cap is probably gonna stay of unless i really need to have it on and license plate holder has been removed but it left two unsightly holes in my air dam.

D

·
0 Posts
you will need to do a more drastic drop the 2/2 like 3/4 or even 5/6 . your truck is way to high to just get a 2/2

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
So what's your truck look like now, 6 months after removing the "grandpa cap"? :)

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Looks good. Get some up dated pictures once the mods start rollin' in. Also... maybe some 17's would look good with a 3/4 drop

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
what the hell? i got way more **** then that for my grandpa cap you *******s! ;)

·
drag~N~spark
9,530 Posts
you got more shi*92....cause you are you! lmao

hey south you got a nice ride. good plans i see. when u get more pics post them up!

·
Banned
6,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
dancinxtreme said:
you will need to do a more drastic drop the 2/2 like 3/4 or even 5/6 . your truck is way to high to just get a 2/2
Yeah, I know...bags are here for the front.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts