S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
14,970 Posts
oh yeah make damm sure when you shut it that it's closed. check it three time's if you have to. I'd hate to see the nice cowl imprint on your windshield.

·
Banned
18,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TwiggSS said:
oh yeah make damm sure when you shut it that it's closed. check it three time's if you have to. I'd hate to see the nice cowl imprint on your windshield.
hehe...didn't put the spring back on..so i know that it's closed..:D:D:D

·
Banned
6,652 Posts
Twiggy, i know of one bad story already. It involves a guy from St. Louis, and a guy from GA and a missing hood!

·
1-4-SHO
141 Posts
Hey y2k xtreme love the hood!!! Question for you, is their an opening in the center of the ss hood or does it just look like their is one and it is blocked off? I want to be able to put some kind of grill insert in the center of the opening in the hood that would match my speed grille inserts in my main grill. Any suggestions? Thank You

·
1-4-SHO
141 Posts
Hey y2k xtreme, how about doing something for me, let me know what kind of speed grille insert you go with. What I mean is, you just can't get a piece of speed grille can you? I figure you would have to order a whole speed grille setup for the main grill just so you can cut it and shape it down to the openings size. If their is an easier way of doing this please let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
26 Posts
what's [email protected]#$

i sold that hood to him, i have the same one, and no there isn't a insert piece. i had to pay 70 bucks for a speed grill, and then have someone bend it and bubble it to look like my grill. it turned out beyond awesome.

·
1-4-SHO
141 Posts
Hey bladextreme, what vechicle did you have to buy the speed grill insert for? Was it an S-10 one or something else?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Street Scenes 888-477-0707

that's street scenes #. basically i called them, and said what is the cheapest piece i can buy, the smallest. they will not sell it to you in sheets. i actually got one for the s10 valance. the valance they make. i didn't even use half of it. if you want what i have left, i'll sell it to you massive cheap.

·
1-4-SHO
141 Posts
Would it be enough to do my hood the same way? How much would you want for the rest of it? Just let me know! Here is my e-mail ([email protected]). Thanks

·
ZQ8 2001
901 Posts
i just got the same hood a few weeks ago. did you put the insulation back on the hood? if so, how did you attach it. I was going to use liquid nails or some contact cement of some sort. what do you think...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts