S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
www.myspace.com/MINTSICK
4,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i was parking at my g/f's house in this dirt driveway part that they have, her dads jeep to the left in it, the ground looked solid, i back in, sink like a 1/2 foot and it slides into the jeep, leaving about a 6" long scratch and like a 2"X5" long dent, not a deep dent, pretty shallow, it cliped my taillight and made a scratch in that and cracked it a bit, sure it seems like nothing but it was enough to make me mad concidering the truck had no dents on it....

·
Registered
6,948 Posts
hey i got a dent for xmas eve to, i had my tailget down and im back up into a parking spot and i look back and bam, backed into a pole, so now i have a nice pretty dent on my tailgate. that i have no clue how to get out its right there on top of the damn tailgate. its not to noticeablke but im gonna take rubbing compound and get the black scuff marks off of it so its not scratched and just dented. which my tonneau when i get it may cover it up.

·
Muff Divin' Member
2,031 Posts
well now that there is one...if you get another...you wont feel so bad about it

there is a brighter side to everything

MERRY CHRISTMAS

·
www.myspace.com/MINTSICK
4,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The jeep doesn't even have a scratch, it was just enough to piss me off, its not worth getting fixed either unless i get some more damage in the future, oh well, you cant have a perfect vehicle thats a daily driver any how...

·
Ole skule VW nut
378 Posts
Don't feel bad. I just got my truck, and someone hit me in the parking lot at work and left. Look at your truck, and imagine a dent starting at the taillight, and being as big around as a football, and about as long. It is also almost exactly as wide as the tailight, and deep enough to hold about half a coke. Yeah, I'm pissed. :cuss:

·
www.myspace.com/MINTSICK
4,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah that sucks just as well if not a lot more than mine, just shows that no one can ever have a perfect truck or daily driver, unless its in a glass case

1 - 8 of 8 Posts