S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
i must say...thats nice. that paint is sweet, so are the rims, keep up the good work

·
True Ambition
3,527 Posts
looking good!!

·
Rollin on Black 18s
529 Posts
Wow, thats a nice ass truck man, looks great... please tell us some stuff about it.

Drew

·
Black/Green Billet Sheen.
1,063 Posts
HOLY CRAP! that is like the exact color setup I am going with. PIMP!

·
Dr. Greenhead
340 Posts
what size rim combo is that?? looks pretty pimp

batz

·
Shop Smart, Shop S-Mart!
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Hehe, the pics are just the size that comes out of my digital camera!

Indeed, the wheels are 18/20 Boyd Timeless 5's. The truck is on a BellTech spindle and Air Ride bags up front, and a BellTech single leaf with Air Ride over leaf tapered bags in the back.

The truck is OnyxBlack on the bottom and a custom color on the top (started out as House of Kolor Tangello, but has some red and silver mixed in..) The stripe in between is quite thin (almost impossible to see in the pics) but is Lime Green.

The stereo is nice, but way more "mild" than most I see anymore...I needed to save the xtra cab for stuff! Hopefully I can get some stereo pics posted soon.

The paint/body work, as well as the suspension were done by Hill's Hot Rods, in Lubbock Texas (He's had several feature trucks in truckin' the last couple years).

I actually had most of the work done about 2.5 years ago, but just recently moved to a bigger wheel combo (I had 17" Boyd Blasters previously). With the 17's at least my titanium drag blocks would hit the ground! :p

Thanks for the positive feedback all!

gdev

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
if you dont mind me asking how much did that paint job cost you?

·
Registered
346 Posts
Truck is pimp....but I would suggest some SS Mirrors

·
Shop Smart, Shop S-Mart!
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
...not sure exaclty what the paint ended up costing, I did it at the same time as the air ride. The truck was lowered with BellTech 2" Spindle and 3" spring in the front, with a Belltech leaf pack (4") with a 3" block originally. I moved to the AirRide setup, paint, and bedcover at the same time and it was only around 3k if I remember correctly.

Little mirrors! ahh, while I agree they look better, I'll keep the big ones so I can see! I had the little mirrors on my blazer and could see sh*t! I have a habit of backing into/over things :p

As soon as I can get a few pics of underhood and the interior, the truck is going to be listed on eBay. Time for a new project!

gdev_

·
Black SS
5,869 Posts
That is definetly a sick looking truck. Maybe paint the valance and that would complete the truck. Damn thats nice.

·
Static> Bags
2,596 Posts
Ur truck looks really good:bowdown: :bowdown:
It has a really good stance too. I would love to have mine look like that.

Whos roll pan is that? I really like it.

Dan

·
Static> Bags
2,596 Posts
I know that you have 18?20 wheels but what size tires you running?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts