S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Bolt-On Body Dropz
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here you guys go...this is a friend of mines S10 I have worked on over the past year. I have shaved the doors, pisser, cab seams, welded in a Sir Michaels rollpan and tailgate skin, and I hope I have talked him into baggin it so I'll be doing that too soon. Well here it is all painted and many other pics....here it is primed and wetsanded.

·
US Marine, Semper Fi
1,596 Posts
lookin good so far. Yeah he needs to bag it.

Ozzy

·
US Marine, Semper Fi
1,596 Posts
Thats orange looks like a pink to me??

Ozzy

·
Bolt-On Body Dropz
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This is the last one, I don't have any pics of it wetsanded and polished yet but will soon. I don't know why my camera made it look all pink but its a badass orange, its actually a custom mix.

·
Bolt-On Body Dropz
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Here is the camper before paint...with appropriate badging! ;)

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
looks good dannny. camper shell can eat my ass. they have got to be the ugliest thing you could ever do to a truck. but to each their own i guess. even tho a camper shell should not count in that statement...

·
Bolt-On Body Dropz
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
He has carbon fiber euros he is putting back in it. I don't care much what he does to it as long as I get paid LOL.

·
Premium Member
16,419 Posts
looks good mang. now finish talking him into baggin it

·
Bolt-On Body Dropz
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well he is talked into it, now its just a matter of buying the bags I think. I don't know hes kind of being a sissy...he doesn't want to cut anything or any of that he says, he would rather buy a junker to cut up and make lay out. So I guess I have some persuasion to do.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts