S-10 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first of all, Happy New Year all!

does anyone have any pics of their s with a 2-3 drop?

can the truck be left stock with this drop? are other mods necessary?

thanks everyone

·
A Constant Work in Progress
1,088 Posts
what are ya talking bout leaving stock?....the shocks?....from what i've gathered from the guys here is that you can leave the zq8 shocks......i plan on ordering my spindles this weekend and hopefully have it dropped by next weekend......i'm using 2" spindles on the front and 3" blocks in the back......below is a decent shot of a X dropped 2/3....i got it off ssf and i hope the guy doesn't mind....sorry it's so big

Attachments

·
gumby green
3,478 Posts
hopefully ill get my 2/3 drop in and get a pic of it, i have the pics developed of before and im trying to get them scanned

·
Un-Blown Fake ZQ8
3,401 Posts
Nice sig! :)
From the ground to the tranny crosmember nub that sticks down I have 3.5" clearance. To the frame I have 5.5" clearance. If I hacked/welded the nubs off I'd probably go to a 4/5 drop. :) The nubs are nice cuz they scrape before anything else.

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
s10rz350 said:
Nice sig! :)
From the ground to the tranny crosmember nub that sticks down I have 3.5" clearance. To the frame I have 5.5" clearance. If I hacked/welded the nubs off I'd probably go to a 4/5 drop. :) The nubs are nice cuz they scrape before anything else.
Is that with a 2/3 on top of the ZQ8?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts