S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, I used the contact feature on the website but got no reply so I'll try here.

My switch box started acting up and is continuing to get worse. The rf dump has gotten to the point where it only works if I hit it and the both front dump together or if I have a test light on the output from the relay box.

Now my lr fill is starting to exhibit the same temperament having to hit the button several times or hold it down to get the valve to work.

I've moved wires around checked for wear and kinks and check all my continuity. The issue seems to be in the relay box itself. I was wondering what could be done to fix this situ.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Let us take a look at it. Send the switch box to us to :
AVS
1489 NORTH THESTA ST
FRESNO,CA 93703

make sure to write your information on a piece of paper such as your name, number, and the problem with the switch box.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If I pay the cost of shipping to you. Will the repairs and return shipping be taken care of by AVS? And what kind of turn around am I looking at?

·
airbagparts.com
689 Posts
We cover repair costs and shipping back to you as long as it is a manufacturer defect. If it is not covered by warranty, then you will be responsible for the shipping back to you and any repair cost if you wish to fix the problem.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts