S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
MODS
EXTERIOR: street scene bumper cover/valance w/ PIAA foglights & billet insert(made from a 96 sonoma billet grill), billet grill, clear corners, altezza style tinted tail lights, painted bumpers grill mirrors emblem, pulled off emblems, checkmate fiberglass bed cover, billet antena, super white xenon head light bulbs, tinted 3rd brake light lens, tint 35% sides 2% rear
SUSPENSION: belltech 2" spindel and 3" spring in front (removed bumpstops) ZQ8 leafs and 4" angle block in rear ( cut off bumpstop brackets)
ENGINE: 2.2 4cyl, volant air intake, 40 series flowmaster dual outlet muffler w/ 3" turndowns
WHEELS: centerline archer 18x8 (5" backspace) front 20x8 (5" backspace) rear
TIRES: kumho supra 235/40 18 front 255/35 20 rear
AUDIO: pioneer hu, ma audio mids & highs, 2 10" fosgate HX2 subs powered by a memphis 1000d
INTERIOR: tweed, billet specialties 3d steering wheel, painted vents, 96 mustang dome light, billet control acsents, glo guages, billet guage cluster, billet window cranks, custom billet shifter, custom bed carpet, the truck didn't originally have bucket seats but i got a good deal on some and it didn't originally have the sun visors with vanity mirror and lights but i found some in the local junk yard

extreme21 is a freind of mine and i'll send more pics when i get em my scanner seems to be messed at the moment

·
Un-Blown Fake ZQ8
3,401 Posts
Dude you need to upload the pics to the web somewhere and then insert the link or links here.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
pics

i'm new on the computer scene one of my friends talked me into trying it the first pic just all the sudden sized down the other one just won't do it maybe i'll figure it out

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
bs- you still havent got them working , try to email your pics to me and i will see if my computer will post them!

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
heres a pic i found fast bs is on the right!

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
heres another one!

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
fastbs - how you like dat?? pretty snazzy huh!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Xtreme21 said:
heres a pic i found fast bs is on the right!
So the first two pics you posted up top were correct. You friend has a red X! ;)

Nice looking rides.

-Chris

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
no no no no! my bad xtreme21= the red xtreme

fastbs = black zq8! my bad my bad!

·
99 s10 4.3 for sale
58 Posts
nice rizzas

those centerlines are SWEEEET

:thumbup:

·
BLUEBYU
465 Posts
Should have gotten 18's all the way around.The difference in wheel and tire size is way too noticeable.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
dude those 18's and 20;s look pimp as hell!!!

·
I have a Civic now
3,786 Posts
18's and 20's

Ahh yea, looks sweet, thats what im going to do this next spring hopefully if i get this new job, isnt the size difference in the wheels and tires supposed to be noticeable?? What about the C5 vettes?? Looks good bro even with the rake you got, later.

Nathan:thumbup:

·
BLUEBYU
465 Posts
Yeah but the C5 Corvettes don't look like they are nose diving in the front end.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
rake

the rake isn't really as bad as it looks in x's pics his yards a little rough and the rear bumpstop brackets are still in the back. since the pics i've posted i made some leaf clamps and clamped the helper leaf in with the rest of the spring pack this all brought the rear down about 2". the front coils haven't had time to set in X's pics either and bumpstops are still in place so the front is about an inch lower also. My truck now tucks a little more than the tread of the tire all the around i am planing to drop the back another inch so that it will tuck the 20" tire and still have a slight rake i like a little rake (maybe i've been in the street rod and muscle car stuff to long i don't know)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts