S-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, It's time for me to get a aftermarket exhaust... I have always loved my flowmaster 40 series... but I've also had a Dynomax on my daily driver w/ a res. tip...

So what I was thinking for my 99 S-10 is that I want side pipes!
JC Whitney has then, they are Dynomax side pipes, and they have all different sizes...

Let me know what you think...
Sound is not a huge thing... Don't get me wrong, I LOVE THE 40 series sound!! But I'm mainly going for looks this time....

Also, I do plan on droping my truck pretty low... 3/4 this weekend, and 5/6 in a alittle while... So no sideskirts, thats for sure....

Heres a pic from JC Whitney

Any thought would be cool....

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
offthehook said:
get a borla they sound awsome not ricey at all
I'm not a huge fan of Borla... the sound isn't my thing... so to say... The side pipes are Dynomax, and dynomax put out some really good mufflers... and they sound awesome!

I know it's on a 2.2, so it will still sound alittle bit ricey... but not that bad.. borla is just a really Deep hum.... I like the rough sounds better.... I know if I work out some tips for the side pipes it will sound awesome!

Thanks for the input though....

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
94badazz said:
it would be different but i would guarantee it would sound like shit.
Why do you think that??? Dynomax has some crazy sounds coming out of their mufflers....

Thanks for the input anywy....

·
Tire = Smoke
724 Posts
I dont know how you would pull off side pipes with a 2.2 . No sound or power to back it up. Would probably look better on a lifted truck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts