S-10 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup guys,
I'm looking to do an air over leaf setup from air ride and will be monoleafing my '99 stock leafs. Here's what beetlejuice brought up in another thread:

beetlejuice said:
hey, this is in reguards to jaydawgs question about mono leafs (i couldnt get it to insert a quote) try and find someone that has used their stock monos with a truck of the same year as yours. that way you can be positive that it works, the reason im saying this is because when we bagged the rear of my truck the first time, my stockers mono'd didnt get the truck very low, so we swapped em out for my drop leaves mono'd, that worked better, but once i stepnotched the rear, it didnt go any lower, i noticed that the leaves off of my friends 94 (waynes 94 s10) had 4 leaves instead of the 3 that my 98s had, so i used his leaves monod, and that brought it down no problem, now im not POSITIVE that the newer ones mono'd wont work, because i never tried it with the bed on, but definately try and find someone whos done it, just so you can be sure before you do it

Has anyone mono'd their 98 up s10? I'd hate to spend another $200 for leafs....I would just get a 3 or 4 link instead.

Jay

·
'Bagged Super Sport
43 Posts
When I bagged my truck i took my dropped leaf springs and monoleafed em with the air ride underframe/airoverleaf mounts. It would be damn close to laying frame if i had 4" blocks instead of 3"ers.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts