S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So far what i got is an intake, tint, clear corners, a few different systems, im driving around with no tailgate or bumper right now cuz i got a rollpan and the tailgate handle shaved. I also have a billet Grille, a painted interior and am awaiting the shipping of my in dash DVD player By this summer it will be bagged by Suspensionworx and everything is getting shaved and hopefully i will have some twenties, but bags are more important.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
ahh more rochestarians....next time i cruise up there ill have to hit all u minitruckers up and well go drag it up somewhere...ill prolly be up there in teh spring time....o btw i graduated from spencerport in 01 moved here obut 2 years ago...almost all my fam and freinds are still there...i dotn miss that snow tho lol...but the truck looks good. got any wheels for it yet

·
Bags are for ****
427 Posts
did u clear out your own headlights??

·
Registered
179 Posts
Where did you guys get the clear corners and what was the price range for them????

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
looks good :thumbup:
green monster, i dont think anyone sell clears for a sonoma.. you gotta make them yourself by taking the stockers apart and pulling the reflector out.

·
Registered
179 Posts
ok Thanks guys

1 - 10 of 10 Posts