S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Road reflector removal unit
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 98 sonoma and on the headlight there is a little yellow reflector for the blinker or somethin' but anyway I have seen sonomas with all clear headlights and I need to make mine clear. If anyone knows where to get clear headlights, or how, holla back. Thanks

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
actually, you can do it yourself, take a hair drier and heat up the edges, pry it open and pop out the reflector. or if you want, i have a passenger side 98 GMC headlight forsale for 70 bux that has it removed, so you only have to do it to one.:thumbup:

·
Registered
287 Posts
MightyMouseJ5 said:
actually, you can do it yourself, take a hair drier and heat up the edges, pry it open and pop out the reflector. or if you want, i have a passenger side 98 GMC headlight forsale for 70 bux that has it removed, so you only have to do it to one.:thumbup:
hahahaahahaha, i did the same thing and it turned out great and i didnt have to spend anything which is always a good thing

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
rmducati said:

hahahaahahaha, i did the same thing and it turned out great and i didnt have to spend anything which is always a good thing
DIY is the best!:thumbup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts