·
4-Door Blazin'
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
A Constant Work in Progress
1,088 Posts
i think for $376 i'll stick with my stockers....especially since they are APC....it doesn't even look like it has the housing for the corner lights.....i paid bout $80 of rmy APC clear corners and that was ok but $376 for something from them....HELL NO.....but that's just my spill....late

·
1,088 Posts
i thought they looked a lil strange......damn...that has been listed as the S-10 product for almost a year now...they aughtta fix that

·
RIP Grant
217 Posts
I agree with you.....those look sort of ugly.....but if they make the lights look tight......i'd consider it......just my .02

·
1,088 Posts
they wouldn't be so bad bt that damn bubble sticks out beyond everything else.....bout 2 inches......if they were flush with the rest of the light it would be ok....but still not for $340....i could think of plenty other things i could spend that on

·
Original Gangsta
2,308 Posts
i got mine apc projectors for 299.00 and i got my apc diamond clear corners for about 90.00.the part number for my headlight are 403621hld and the part number for the corners are403027cld..i got them both at www.stylinconcepts.com

S

·
0 Posts
i like them but i wouldnt buy them. they would be 10x sweeter if they were flush instead of bug-eyed or whatever you want to call it.

·
Original Gangsta
2,308 Posts
xtremer-pxl said:
APC=CRAP no way I would spend that much on a piece of junk!

IMO of course! [/B]
they maybe crap to you...but they sure look real good!:bowtie:

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
That bubble is nasty. Are those the APC ones? You could just get the Diamond Headlights. At least those are smooth, cheaper, and match the Diamond corners. Just my opinion

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Those are APC's diamond headlights. The part #403621hld is the part number for the diamond headlights.
403621hl are the projector headlights. They look tight just thought you should know that

·
drag~N~spark
9,530 Posts
sweetbutxtreme said:
they wouldn't be so bad bt that damn bubble sticks out beyond everything else.....bout 2 inches......if they were flush with the rest of the light it would be ok....but still not for $340....i could think of plenty other things i could spend that on
lmfao its a little stubby... "cough GAY cough"

·
Un-Blown Fake ZQ8
3,401 Posts
Since I FINALLY got the Clear corners I want... I have to say that the stock headlights DO NOT match up nicely with them... That looks awesome CHEVY01XTREME... Can I get em w/o the blue? Or is that just your bulbs?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts