S-10 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Big Blue Nation
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to put a 98+ front bumper and valance on my 94 ss with the 94-97 grille. I want to know how hard this is to do and if it's possible to still keep the fog lights if I do it.

·
I hate my truck.
2,747 Posts
Search, Its easy and has been covered a TON. Unbolt rebolt done.

Heres my truck...

·
32,797 Posts
I want to put a 98+ front bumper and valance on my 94 ss with the 94-97 grille. I want to know how hard this is to do and if it's possible to still keep the fog lights if I do it.
Simple swap, there numerous threads on it and about using washers to close the gap between the bumper and grill.

The fogs, probally. get the 98 4x4 valence, it has cutouts for tow hooks which is also perfect for foglights. The bracket that hold the factory fogs in will not work.
Either just buy a new set of fogs (being a 94, yours are probally faded anyways) ahich most come with universal mounting brackets, or just buy some new brackets to mount them to.

Here/s my fog(driving) lights in the 4x4 valance holes. The center pair. The outside pair are my homemade turm signals:haha:

·
Big Blue Nation
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, I was going to get a 4x4 one so I could put the fogs in, and I know where to get new brackets.

·
355 member
13,485 Posts
Here/s my fog(driving) lights in the 4x4 valance holes. The center pair. The outside pair are my homemade turm signals:haha:
did the 4X4 valance come with fogs factory or no?

·
Big Blue Nation
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So how do yo get rid of the parking lights from the old bumper?

·
Big Blue Nation
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I don't think so, I always thought the factory fogs sat in the turn signal lights on the 98+ and the holes were for the tow hooks.
That's how the fogs are in my dad's 98, their next to the parking lights

·
Big Blue Nation
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Those are parking/turn signals. You can either just remove the socket from the light housing at tuck it away and secure it down somewhere. Or just cut and tap off the wires.
thats what I thought I would have to do, Thanks for everyone's help

1 - 14 of 14 Posts