S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
@WirthDesign
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been seeing this alot lately in mags, don't know if if its just catching on or if I just havnt been paying attention. I've never had mine apart so I was wondering what it takes to switch just the bumper to a 98+ from a 97 like mine. I wanna do the headlights 98+ as well but I wanna do the bumper soon just cause I have plate holes in my current bumper thanks. I was gonna search first but I couldnt think of what keywords to use. thanks

·
@WirthDesign
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hmm..

sorry I didn't mean to sound like I was asking about the headlight conversion lol I know how many people don't research that, but I wasnt sure about just the bumper. Thanks guys.

·
Hates 'know-it-alls'
26,065 Posts
yeah you can do the bumper, you will lose the bumper turn signals though obviously. Also the bumper brackets are different, but the 94-97 can be modified to work. I have some 98+ bumper brackets if you want them though, $15 shipped. PM me if interested in them. I actually have a 98+ bumper too, but shipping would be a killer.

·
@WirthDesign
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
grndscrpr03 said:
yeah you can do the bumper, you will lose the bumper turn signals though obviously. Also the bumper brackets are different, but the 94-97 can be modified to work. I have some 98+ bumper brackets if you want them though, $15 shipped. PM me if interested in them. I actually have a 98+ bumper too, but shipping would be a killer.
Cool, thanks. Also I may be wrong but is there some that are just bumper covers (bumper and valance is all one piece) and some that are just just bumpers with valances?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts