S-10 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does the front bumper cover/air dam on the kit below come with the mesh grill, or do you have to purchase it seperately? Where would I buy such a grill? I would also like to get a matching grill for around the bowtie in front of the radiator.

I'm considering putting the airdam and the rollpan from this kit onto my 01 X. How do you guys think it would line up and look with the rest of the Xtreme kit (side skirts, fender flares)?

Attachments

·
SoCal Mini-Trucker n FL
230 Posts
I have a buddy of mine who put a Xenon front bumper cover on his Xtreme, xcept it was a different style. It didn't include the grill for the air dam to match his upper grill from Street Scene. So he made his own grill from materials he picked up at Home Depot. I'm sure it wouldn't be that tough to make your own, if they don't make it for the style as pictured above.

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
i cant tell from that pic but the xtreme has plastic fender flares which that truck doesnt have....so if you put in on the front of an x your flares would probably stick of the side of the truck farther then the facia does.....

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
i called xenon once and asked them if it came with the grille they said no. they said the guy who had it boght the stuff at home depot and made it himself. they also said that they were workin on one specifically for xtremes

·
Registered
86 Posts
the stuff that you buy at home depot is kinda ****y because it can bend really easy, plus they only have one kind and it rusts. just go to your local mod. shop they should have the reall and good stuff, if you can't find any i know my shop i go to has it and its like 50bucks for like 5 sheets of it let me know if you want to work something out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts