S-10 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Sky.... here i come
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Its a 1997 GMC sonoma. Got it for $2000 from the car dealership i work it, pays in more ways than one to have this job. I absolutely love this truck got rid of a 4 door granny car for it and its totally diffirent. This spring im gonan start customizing it, got some hook ups at my work tho.

·
Sky.... here i come
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got a ton of plans, my first plan is droppin it. I wont bag it because i cant afford all that equipment. Im gettin a billet grille, diff. hood, probably will shave my 3rd tail light thing and a set of new mirrors cuz i hate how big thse ones are. But this will be sometime in spring when i can afford a lil more.

·
Sky.... here i come
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
AHH, i forgot the rollpan. That will rpobably be first, i hate how that back end looks.

·
Sky.... here i come
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
3 Answers
1.The back looks high probably becuase im parked on a weird and very unlevel rolling hills
2. Yea, the rims do suck, but i guess they are better than hubs
3. Thanks, and it was a great deal.

·
Registered
645 Posts
I too have those nasty lookin rims. BUT they will SOON BE OFF! Nice ride. Kinda looks like mine used to lol.

·
Medium Pimpin!
36 Posts
im jealous of you. i am in desperate need to get an s-10 or sonoma but just dont have the money. till then im still stuck driving my first and only car. a 1990 honda civic 4 door sedan. it is brown and rusting out the ass. i got it back in 1997 for only a thousand. i guess the rust is partially my fault. i had it fixed but then had no money to paint it and it rusted up again in only 2 years. ok enough of my whining because life has dealt me a rice burner. good luck with it and i hope i strike a deal at least close to the same ballpark as yours.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts