S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered Hoosier
4,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here's before and after pics of my 95 S10 2.2 5spd. lowered 2-2. 88,000 miles. wreck happened 5-16-09. Other car pulled out in front of me. Hit him square on the left front wheel . Broke my sternum, messed up my knee and shoulder. Had concussion and some broken teeth.

Attachments

·
Sans S10
2,484 Posts
Damn thats a bad wreck.

Glad you weren't too banged up.

·
Registered
549 Posts
reminds me of our wreck in our 2000 blazer
we were on a highway going about 55, and some guy runs a redlight out of a side road and we t boned him
he was in a venture van
http://s173.photobucket.com/albums/w45/stevblev/blazer/
that sucks big time dude
hope ya get better

·
Registered Hoosier
4,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Glad you're ok...sorta...bad juju to put "SS" badges on a 2.2...:rotf:
The badges were on the truck when I bought it, along with studded snow tires and air shocks.I added the black SS grill and Black and red bow tie. Also did bow ties in center caps in red and lowered 2-2.

·
Registered Hoosier
4,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
wanna sell the front ss bow tie?
if its still in good shape?
sorry for your loss tho
Bow tie bit it in the crash along with the SS grill, billet inserts, and a James Dean license plate. Wasn't able to keep anything off of the truck.

·
Registered Hoosier
4,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
that sucks so whats your next move on a new vehicle?
I still had my 92 scsb 357,000 miles, so I drove it for a while. I used part of the money from the 95 and paid half on a 03 saturn l200 for my mom. Ended up buying a 02 scsb 2.2at base model with 192,000 for cheap. Finally was recovered enough to pull my 2000 Jimmy out of the pasture [literally] and put an engine in it. I have it close to being road worthy.

·
Registered Hoosier
4,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Update; after almost 15 months, the other guy's insurance has not paid any of my medical bills. My company reached it's maximum @ $10,000. I have had to pay most of these bills out of my pocket, and still owe thousands. They also owe lost wages, bonus, etc. I was forced to hire an atty.

·
Registered Hoosier
4,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Update; Almost 2 years since accident. No settlement. Atty has filed suit.

·
Tech Mod
30,700 Posts
Sucks to hear man, wish for the best!

·
355 Nation Whore
929 Posts
Damn sorry to hear about the hold up with the insurance companies.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts