S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
wOrk iN PrOGreSS
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i did the conversion about 2 weeks ago just never got around to posting pictures... i had thrice here from the forums paint the grille and mirrors. he did a ****ing awsome job! took about 13 hours to do my front end..... ya thats a little long but it was fun. we started the conversion at 9:30am and finished around 11:15pm. it took like almost 2 hours to get all the bumper bolts off. then we found the right :tool: overall it came out good. k enough talkin heres the pics

Before

Afters

AIM SS MIRRORS

Here are a few during install

·
Black SS
5,869 Posts
What happened with the bumper bolts, Its just 4 isnt it? Mine came right off. Looks damn good though. Good job.

·
HATEKILLDESTROY
4,655 Posts
looks good d00d! j00 needs a billet bowtie to set that chrome grille off! wow, paint matched even better than i thought it would. i might have an opening soon for that bumper and valance coming here shortly! ill keep you posted. later on bro!

·
I'LL CHROME ANYTHING!
4,970 Posts
looks good, i did mine not too long ago, it wasn't that hard, had mine done in an afternoon.

you said you had a hard time getting the bumper bolts off, you need to buy an air compresser! best thing in the world to have if you're workin' on your truck. make's it go a hell of alot faster!

all and all tho... i like it alot, i think you should keep the early bumper... it makes it look different...

·
HATEKILLDESTROY
4,655 Posts
i got mine for like 40 something shipped. i think they were like 46 shipped or something if i remember right, but that was awhile ago. i guess the price went up. o well, they are worth it cuz you can buy 2 sets of the aim ss ones for the price of one set of street scene mirrors. and with that money you saved you can have me paint them for you. lol maybe.....but seeing as how good of a job i did on them, i may have to start charging......hmmmmm lmao

·
Premium Member
16,419 Posts
bzzzt said:
wow, what a difference man, looks awesome........... and you gotta love car-port construction, haha
werd

1 - 20 of 20 Posts