S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Just Shoot it
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I kinda hate to sell her but the time has come. I am going to be putting my SS up for sale in a week or so. She is and has been more than good to me. I am looking to get about 5995 for it, if anyone is interested just let me know.

·
Just Shoot it
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was planning on keeping the gas kits. But I can probably hook you up with a dry kit like the one I was using for about $250 with full bottle. Let me know whether you want one or not.

·
yeah it is a REAL ss
198 Posts
lemme sell the vette it goes on the lot tommorow. I still got your # so I'll give you a shout. the vete is an 84 that is in the 13's lemme know if you are interesed.

·
yeah it is a REAL ss
198 Posts
will let it go for 8,900. The thing is friggen fast and has brand new paint. and a roll bar.it is sub 6 0-60 on the stop watch(actually it was 0-63 cause of the digital spedo)

·
Just Shoot it
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Asking $5500 cash

I am rebuilding a 94 4dr 4wd blazer with all the buttons and leather. I hate to get ride of my SS but I can't have all the toys, besides I have a bad habbit of buying something working on it for about a year or so and then getting rid of it. Getting rid of the SS so I can buy the 77 Camaro I built for a buddy of mine. The car is a mid 7 sec. on motor and drive any where. I want to start racing on the weekends at a track.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts