S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Silent Warrior said:
holy crap its dewy...... long time no see/talk..
hey man...how are things??

i am back in largo now...but leving till jan 2nd for xmas but will be back largo to soke up more sun:D:D

·
Which seat can I take?
5,680 Posts
dewy said:
hey man...how are things??

i am back in largo now...but leving till jan 2nd for xmas but will be back largo to soke up more sun:D:D
good deal. ive been going to a lot of carshows. i have 7 trophys now and ive tweeded interior some too. and things are going good. im still at village inn.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Silent Warrior said:
good deal. ive been going to a lot of carshows. i have 7 trophys now and ive tweeded interior some too. and things are going good. im still at village inn.
i;ve drove by a few times and looked for teh truck but never saw it.....
i need to finishes the outside before i tackle the inside!!

·
Which seat can I take?
5,680 Posts
dewy said:
i;ve drove by a few times and looked for teh truck but never saw it.....
i need to finishes the outside before i tackle the inside!!
yea, i lately ive been going in at like 530/6am and getting out at noon.

·
Which seat can I take?
5,680 Posts
YellowNoma said:
So guys, when are we gonna meet up???
anytime, can you handle seeing my truck without step shavers tho? will you be alright with that? cause i dont want you spazzin out on us, going into convulsions or something.. :nuts:

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
YellowNoma said:
So guys, when are we gonna meet up???
i was in spring hill the other day.....i wont be back to florida for 2 weeks but i am in for meeting up with you Ynoma and silent warrior lives close to me so its easy for us to hook up....
maybe a beach met at clearwater beach on a saturday night???

let me know....i have nothing else to do..:D:D

later bishes

and to skbmxer7 shut up.....and the guy that post my truck on that website made the mistake i have 2in blocks and 3in leafs
:shoot:

·
R.I.P.
15,175 Posts
Silent Warrior said:
anytime, can you handle seeing my truck without step shavers tho? will you be alright with that? cause i dont want you spazzin out on us, going into convulsions or something.. :nuts:
yea ill be good man. The stepshaver thing stays on the forum only. i don't actually tell someone they need stepshavers when i see them on the road, lol.

·
R.I.P.
15,175 Posts
dewy said:
i was in spring hill the other day.....i wont be back to florida for 2 weeks but i am in for meeting up with you Ynoma and silent warrior lives close to me so its easy for us to hook up....
maybe a beach met at clearwater beach on a saturday night???

let me know....i have nothing else to do..:D:D

later bishes

and to skbmxer7 shut up.....and the guy that post my truck on that website made the mistake i have 2in blocks and 3in leafs
:shoot:
What were u doing in Spring hill? You should've let me know i could've met u somewhere. Oh well maybe next time.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
YellowNoma said:
What were u doing in Spring hill? You should've let me know i could've met u somewhere. Oh well maybe next time.
just criusin...:dunno:

but every saturday night at clearwater beach there are a bunch of people that get together in the parking lot and just shoot the sh!t....
a little too much rice for my likeing i have only been once....
but we will work something out!

you got MSN??

·
R.I.P.
15,175 Posts
dewy said:
just criusin...:dunno:

but every saturday night at clearwater beach there are a bunch of people that get together in the parking lot and just shoot the sh!t....
a little too much rice for my likeing i have only been once....
but we will work something out!

you got MSN??
I have AOL instant messanger, same as my forum name

·
Which seat can I take?
5,680 Posts
yea, clearwater beach is hella riced out.. we should goto the other end of the parking lot....far far far away from them. i dont want uncle bens near my truck...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts