S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 95 S-10 w/ AC is the STS intake good or should i spend the xtra $ and get the K&N or Volant. The APC i ordered sucked and didn't fit right so i sent it back. Any help would be appreciated. Thanx

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool, lemme know how that goes. Also did u have a ***** of a time gettin the top part of the stock intake off the TBI? It took me like an hour just to get it to move. Maybe mine is just messed up.

·
www.AcrophobiA.net
1,325 Posts
i would go with their intake.........im getting one of them........i know Jay at STS....he makes good products:thumbup:

·
Registered
2 Posts
sup yall, my first post here

in response to the previous post, i'm going right now to home depot to make an intake and i'm going to try putting the cone right on a little 4 in piece of tubing coming right off the TBI. I'll post when i'm done to tell you guys if there is any improvement.
I'm just going to drill a little hole for the air sensor on the tubing.
lates

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
um....the dragon weapon r's are only for the 4.3 liter....i looked for mine and they don't make one for the 2.2 :( i also thought of just putting a cone on my stock one...i have on idea what that would do besides save me a **** load of money

as to makin ur own lemme know how that goes...i may do that too

1 - 8 of 8 Posts