S-10 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1994 S10 Blazer 4 Door with the V6 4.3L Vortec CPI and I am in the process of trading it for a 1985 S10 Blazer 2 Door with a V8 350 4 Bolt Main, Holley 650 CFM Carb, Edelbrock Manifold, B&M Transmission and a B&M Light Truck Megashifter plus 600 bucks......if you have read 94 S10 CPI vs. 85 V8 327 this is the same truck, the old man didnt know what he had, I check it out and now he wants my truck and I want his, and he told me he didnt even floor it last time we raced, so to prove it, I got in his truck and he got in mine and we went at it, and I spanked my own truck with his by at least 3-4 truck lengths, it doesnt even have headers or aftermarket muffler, not even a cam! since my truck has been having alot of problems lately I want to sell it, I have put in a new alternator, battery, fuel pump, fuel filter, ignition coil, engine mount, plugs and wires in the last month alone!!!! hard to believe? i got the receipts to prove it.....well tell me what you all think I have 1 week, oh the only problem with his is he got hit from behind and doesnt know if the guy who hit him has insurance.......THANKS .... AARON

1 - 1 of 1 Posts