S-10 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I was wondering if anyone makes white guages for the 94 S-10. I haven't been able to find any, and they are different than the 95-97, because the speedo only goes to 85. I also have no tach. If there aren't any, does anyone know how the reverse indiglo guages are made? I would like to make my own guages if there isn't one already made for it, I would probably design it on the computer and print it out. Is it just an indiglo strip around the numbers and then plastic covering it so only the numbers show, or is the whole thing indiglo with a cover, or do just the letters/numbers have individual indiglo wires run to them. I have seen indiglo strips that you cut to the shape you want, but I would like to know how they are actually made. I like the reverse indiglo for the 98+, and any help to find them or make them for mine would be very much appreciated. Also if anyone knows of reverse indiglo guages that go to 85 and have about the same movement distance as mine, I would appreciate knowing about it (I may be able to convert it). Thanks,

DogP

·
MO. boy missing St.Louis!
137 Posts
Try this.........

Go to http//:www.NUIMAGE.com. (or nuimages)They might have what you're looking for.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts