S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at buying a it, has 53k mi on it.
Red with the fiberglass lower bodywork, tan leather, digital dash (speedo inop).
Beautiful condition original owner, stored inside.
Wants me to make an offer....
I have never seen one before, anybody have info on them?

·
Registered
2003 Sonoma SLS ext. cab 4.3L / 4x4
562 Posts
Looking at buying a it, has 53k mi on it.
Red with the fiberglass lower bodywork, tan leather, digital dash (speedo inop).
Beautiful condition original owner, stored inside.
Wants me to make an offer....
I have never seen one before, anybody have info on them?
Do you have any links to the posting, and/ or any photos, and any more specific information? A Cliff Notes description of it doesn't really help a lot for soliciting informed comments.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
It is not posted online, private sale.
Elderly couple, I saw it and asked if it was for sale. They said make them an offer, but don't want to offend them
I didn't get pictures yesterday but am going back to see it again
It is Tahoe LT trim, and loaded. Power leather, ABS,

·
Been there Done it
12,767 Posts
Was it Jordan's personal vehicle or a very limited edition made by someone like Choo Choo customs? What ever became of them?

·
Registered
562 Posts
Was it Jordan's personal vehicle or a very limited edition made by someone like Choo Choo customs? What ever became of them?
Since it sounds like a custom (limited edition/ one off?) vehicle, I'd be looking for some/ all of the documentation of the build to confirm the advertised features. Do you know if the seller has had it appraised? Without knowing all of the specifics of the vehicle, It could be difficult to properly assign a value to it/ make a non-offensive offer if you pursue that route.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The only info I have found is a chevrolet commercial featuring Jordan driving a similar Blazer (without body cladding) picking on a Ranger owner........lol
They are the original owners,, so there may be additional documentation.
Hope to know more today

·
Registered
562 Posts
The only info I have found is a chevrolet commercial featuring Jordan driving a similar Blazer (without body cladding) picking on a Ranger owner........lol
They are the original owners,, so there may be additional documentation.
Hope to know more today
It sounds interesting - updates welcomed.

·
Premium Member
1994 GMC Jimmy SLE 4.3 CPI 4x4
727 Posts
MJ is only 6’6”, he has 3/4” on me, I fit it a regular cab s10, not comfortable for long rides, but I fit. My Jimmy has plenty of space. That being said, that just looks like an average Blazer with average factory running boards. Usually the ones I see with said running boards have all types of pinstriping and conversion van esque graphics, so it’s different in that respect. We need pictures man! It appears to have stuck on wood grain as well after second watch.

·
Been there Done it
12,767 Posts
If you click the 3 dots in the upper right corner of your post you can edit it. Then click on the box at the bottom that looks like this
Rectangle Font Circle Brand Symbol

then drag your pic into it and we'll be able to see it.
(The box above won't do anything since it is just a picture of the tool)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts