S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am about to start on the top portion of my door panels and would like to see some pics of 94-97 s10's with customer interior. im thinking either suede or leather.

·
I'LL CHROME ANYTHING!
4,970 Posts
i am about to start on the top portion of my door panels and would like to see some pics of 94-97 s10's with customer interior. im thinking either suede or leather.
i have vinal on mine

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i always loved your truck, still need to do my door handels like you did, i asked you about them last year after you finished your interior

·
Twizted Intentions TN
1,431 Posts
how did u do the door handles?

·
1996 2.2l auto reg.cab DD
402 Posts

piss poor pic.s but you get the idea. Its a every day truck in Minnesoat where road salt and everything would just trash a nice intorior like I'v seen on here. Just a rattle can and clear coats. Im re-painting it this month but i dont know what color(s) yet, any ideas? Thank's!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Pics are broken.

Is there a write up on how to polish the door handles? I'm assuming just a straight up fine grit sanding and a good metal polish?

·
Hello
11,397 Posts
Pics are broken.

Is there a write up on how to polish the door handles? I'm assuming just a straight up fine grit sanding and a good metal polish?
pics work fine for me.

there is no how-to. start with 80 grit to get the paint off, then work your way up to 2,000 grit. I used a polishing wheel on the end of my drill with some mothers polish.

·
Panda s10 driving mofo.
1,592 Posts
i has this mod....

speaker grilles too, but i don't think you can see them..

1 - 20 of 97 Posts