S-10 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Homegirl needing advice.
I let my friend lisd my truck up eith heavy furniture fridge (small ) plus a hitch i bought and his washer helped move ,left stuff on truck a week becuz we needed help .8 days later finally take heavy stuff off my lil 94 s10 ,all sudden sqeeking like crazy my brakes have never ever made a sound ? Itsstops only wene i press on brakes ,is it becuze i had sll heavy stuff in my bed ,mybe broke somethin because asoon as i got the stuff off truck it started its really dusty iut here anybody no why from one day to next i would have this issue ?? Lmk thanks mariezee

·
B4U Task Force Admin
30,312 Posts
Angela...you need to proofread your posts for spelling, grammar, and punctuation. This was painful to try and read.

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Homegirl needing advice.
I let my friend lisd my truck up eith heavy furniture fridge and his washer …8 days later … my brakes have never ever made a sound .
Wassup homey

A few hundo pounds in your slightly modified S-dime wont cause any issues.
Brake pads wear with normal use. You probably needed a brake job before you put essays stuffs up in your ryd, and it’s just nOrMaL wear and tear.

But, don’t you worry nones, go get your brakes done, and you’ll be all on the up and up again lickity split..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks ill get my brakes changed i just tripped out on the part about from one day to the next it went from quiet and after they got all that heavy stuff off my truck ..week later sounded like all kinds of screws and bolts had got loose and brakes all are squeekin ,but also its dusty out here were we are at so that probly dont help ok thanks im not so

1 - 5 of 5 Posts