S-10 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a small picture of the first prototype I have built. I am just guaging the interest at this point.

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have built the 94 pictured, and the 95-97 model so far too.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I like it!:)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am glad you guys like it, its just a prototype for now, I didnt put a tach in it because most people run the big monster tach on the dash, and in order for it to fit you would either have to forgo some important guages, or run a mini tach and speedo which would be hard to see. I made this one out of sheet aluminum, my other prototype was made out of thicker aluminum.
When you have some pony's under the hood, factory guages wont get it!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Is it plug and play? And it's missing the most important thing that alot of 94's seem to be missing, the tach.
I didnt make this one that way, with so many wiring combos I just made the panel to fit the 2 1/16 guages and the 3 3/8 speedo. The panel installs with hand tools, stainless steel hex bolts and rivets.

·
Team Sheen
5,673 Posts
Not knocking your work or anything. But that looks like shit. Good idea, poor execution. Just looks like a plastic (or possibly sheet metal) filler for the space with some gauges thrown in. Not to mention the meh paint job on it.

But interesting idea. I'm sure there will be people who dig it because some people like the very sparse and empty look. I'm not one of those people.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts